Health tips for patient suffering from JAUNDICE
- The jaundice patient should drink plenty of sugarcane juice.
- The patient should drink glucose dissolved in water.
- Drink plenty of boiled water and juices from fruits such as oranges, lemons, grapes, and pears.
- You can drink vegetable juices such as juices from carrots.
- The patient should drink the equal quantity of juice of radish and raspberries.
- The patient should take proper rest and should not do strenuous work.
- Take the five parts of Malabar nut, extract the juice, drinking this cures jaundice.
- To remove the weakness of liver and cure jaundice eat chutney made of amla and honey twice a day
- Make pieces of sugarcane and keep it on roof in dew. In the morning after brushing teeth suck the juice. This will show results in 4 days.
TIPS FOR PREVENTION
- Vaccination can prevent Hepatitis A and B.
- Avoid eating unhygienic food from road side stalls.
- Water should be boiled for at least 10 minutes.
- Uncooked and raw food from outside should be avoided.
- Only disposable needles and syringes should be used.
- After the jaundice symptoms subside, you may start eating soft, easy to digest food such as, cereals, rice, and vegetable.
- keep away from fats such as butter and cheese
- Make sure to eat foods that are well cooked.
- Try to eat small meals instead of three big meals; once again this is to ease digestion
- Limit your alcohol intake to no more than two drinks a day for men or one drink a day for women.
- The best way for adults to prevent jaundice is to live a healthy and active lifestyle.